- On-Going Professional On-Camera Acting Classes focusing on Cold Reading Audition and Performance Technique for Film & TV.
- Most classes have between 5-14 Beginning, and Intermediate students per night.
- Usually the first half of the average class is dedicated to improvisations unique to film and TV, related to the scripted material on which we are focusing.
- In the second half of the class, we Cold Read Scenes from Films, TV Shows, and Commercials. Often we use scripts from shows that are currently casting, or running in LA.
- CAMERA TECHNIQUES to help your personality “speak” the language of the camera.
- ACTING METHODS to help focus your emotional, inner life on Character and Action.
WE COACH ACTORS AT ALL LEVELS OF
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
Beginning: People from all walks of life who wish to increase their poise in front of the camera, as well as those who wish to begin their training as on-camera actors, or Voice Over talent.
Intermediate: Local actors with some film and/or theatre experience, who wish to develop their media acting craft and practice the many techniques one needs to master, in order to become professional on-camera actors, or commercial Voice Over talents.
Advanced: SAG / AFTRA / Principle Actors / Voice Over Artists working in LA, NY and AZ
THE BOTTOM LINE
All Film / TV actors must be able to cry, laugh, express love, get mad, be
terrified, or grief stricken, on cue, take after take, as well as
BE MASTERS of ON-CAMERA ACTING TECHNIQUE
- EVERY TUESDAY and THURSDAY Evening in SCOTTSDALE
- 7:00 – 9:00pm
- Private Studio located in North Scottsdale / Hayden-Shea Area
(Directions provided when registered for first class.)
EACH SESSION INCLUDES
Cold Reading Audition Skills
Audition, Rehearsal & Performance Camera Techniques
Comprehensive Script Analysis
Character Preparation and Improvisation
Tips for On-Set Success