ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THE EXCITING & CREATIVE WORLD OF VOICE-OVER?
THEN MARLA'S CLASS IS THE PLACE TO LEARN AND PRACTICE VOICE-OVER SKILLS!
Marla is the best voice-over talent around. She always sets the right tone and pace for every spot, and makes my words come alive. She’s the greatest!
Everyone loves Marla. She’s one of the best VO talents around, and a great actress to work with. Her brilliance as a performer shines through every spot she creates.
For voice-over, I recommend only the best…Marla!
Marla is a remarkable talent. A treasure to everyone she works with!
Everybody in the ad business knows it. She’s the best voice in town!
Studying with Marla enhanced my vocal confidence and taught me how to make my words really come to life!
Marla is the top woman voice-over talent in Phoenix. If you want it great, every time, we all know to get Marla!
Everybody in the ad business knows it. Marla’s the best voice in town!
Marla is a fun-loving, dynamic teacher. To study with her is a gift no one should miss!
Marla is one of my all time favorite VO and On-Camera commercial talents. I hire her whenever I possibly can. Everyone at Great Scott Productions loves Marla!
IS VOICE-OVER FOR YOU?
- Does everyone always tell you what a great voice you have?
- Are you now, or have you ever been, a working voice-over actor?
- Have you ever wanted to be a working voice-over actor?
- If you are a working voice-over actor, do you get all the jobs you should?
- Do directors, producers and ad execs recommend you and call you repeatedly?
- Would you love to read scenes from radio, TV shows, plays, cartoons and movies?
- Are you a great cold reader, or would you like to become a better one?
- Do you like talking into microphones?
- Are you looking for a first, or second career that's extremely lucrative and involves performing?
- Do you have any hidden characters inside just bursting to come out?
- Are you looking for a fun, creative outlet, in a dynamic, group setting?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, then MARLA FINN'S VOICE-OVER CLASS at PHOENIX FILM INSTITUTE is a great place to study, practice and improve your commercial voice-over skills!
Workshops are On-going and meet once a week.
N. Scottsdale. Hayden Shea area.
Monday Nights 7-9 pm.
Marla's class is an ongoing, voice-over workshop for actors, performers, and budding talents from all walks of life. The class is designed for students looking to master the art of voice-over performance for radio, television and film. The information Marla has to offer expands and enhances the talents of working professionals, and instructs new talents, looking to go into voice-over, how to become working professionals in the voice-over business. Students practice voice-over skills by working on monologue and dialogue copy from Radio and TV Commercials, Cartoons, Narration, Radio Theater and Industrial Films. The copy used in class is from top LA and Phoenix advertising agencies and recording studios.
It takes a lot more than just a good voice to get into the field of voice-over! It's one of the most competitive fields around, and to be a contender, certain acting and voice-over skills must be MASTERED before spending a lot of time and hard-earned money on your pursuit. Many actors, seasoned or new, are extremely weak cold readers, who don't know how to communicate honestly and effectively, make fast, creative choices, break down scripts, play scenes believably, or work well with other actors. All of these skills can be learned and mastered with the expert direction, instruction and guidance that Marla provides.